Thursday, January 7, 2010

Senna Lip Sync

Senna_lip_syncRecently, I received Senna Lip Sync duos - a most convenient product, with a lovely creamy lipstick on one side and a coordinating lip gloss on the other. As you can see from the picture to your left, the shade range is limited, however, the basics are covered - there's a great rose with an accompanying pink gloss, a brown with gold gloss, and a peach with peachy-pink gloss. I found the lipstick to be nicely creamy and it didn't dry out my lips - in fact, I think it added moisture, as I didn't have to keep reapplying lip balm throughout the day, as I usually do. The gloss side of the duos are nice, as well, offering a glossy counterpoint to the creamy color. Each shade can be used alone, or layered, for a more saturated color effect.

You can find Senna Lip Sync duos on www.sennacosmetics.com.

0 comments: